Well it is seems that we are not alone to like those banks: last week Bloomberg just published their 2013 ranking of the world's strongest banks, and all of the banks we recommended you to invest in but one made it Bloomberg's World's top 20. Moreover, those banks were identified by Bloomberg as clearly the strongest in their regional markets. Meaning that they outperformed their peers.
In detail the rankings were the following:
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (Canada) ranked #3 worldwide, and #1 in North-America
- Royal Bank of Canada (Canada) ranked #4 worldwide, and #2 in North-America
- Bank of Nova Scotia (Canada) ranked #7 worldwide, and #3 in North-America
- ranked Toronto-Dominion Bank (Canada) ranked #8 worldwide, and #4 in North-America
- Svenska Handelsbanken(Sweden) ranked #11, and #1 in Europe